Saturday, June 22, 2024

 

A few thousand photos to go!

The view from my back porch - Fognar Bay



June 18 and 19, 2024 - Fognar Bay

Spent the day working, catching up on scanning photos from Dads place and a baking day!  Bread, Banana and Strawberry Bread (yes my bananas were black and my strawberries were starting to go off) and some nice oatmeal muffins.

Mike went out fishing for Halibut for the second day in a row - Halibut 1, Mike zero....they are winning.  That's okay, lots of time to fill the freezer!  Still early days and my freezer is still full.

A sunset cruise with the tunes cranked in "Betty Boop", Whales 1, Betty zero!  Did see Murbled Murrelets (3), my photos don't do these little birds justice, saw lots of seals hiding in the shallows, Red-throated Loons (2) and lots of gulls.

A videographer I am not!  However, my curiosity in how things work do.  Here is my first short (14 seconds) of my evening cruise in Fognar Conservancy.  Alas, no bears, no whales, nothing!

https://youtube.com/shorts/kFP0p8ONosA





No comments:

Post a Comment