Saturday, June 22, 2024

 July 21-22, 2024 - a one hour cruise from Swordfish to an Unamed bay.

My first "pano" of the trip.

Had a good laugh today.  

B: "looking at the chart" - says: No name on this Bay

M: Few minutes of staring without glasses - Yes there is, some "indigenous" name that I can't pronounce. (says in a very snotty tone of voice)

B: zooms in on the chart - bursts out laughing.....- Silly captain, wear your glasses, it says "49.5 feet" in this bay. (didn't really call him captain....will leave it to your imagination)

My unnamed bay has become, "need to wear my glasses bay".

Rain came in overnight (filled up my rain bucket), and the 40 knot S.E. winds started up this morning, and in comes the fog or low handing cloud.  Good day to get caught up on inside chores.  Generator needs a new impeller, collected rain water to wash salt off the outside windows, perhaps some more baking (if the generator gets fixed) and today seems like a good day to have that Lemon Drop.  Smarty pants that I am, I froze my fresh Lemon Juice in 2 ounce ice cubes.....I had a premonition!

I also charged up my two cameras, but alas, any pictures I take with them will have to be backfilled when I get home, forgot my card reader at home, so phone photos it will be for the rest of the trip. Wishing you all a great Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment