Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday July 23 Port Harvey to Shawl Bay


Morning view at Port Harvey - stellar weather day ahead.  Once I can get capt dumb ass out of bed - we will probably be cruising to our next destination - Shawl Bay for @ 5 hours.  Will check in tonite with today's events.

5:00 pm - We are now at Shawl Bay and the weather is smokin' hot!  Crab trap and Prawn traps have been dropped and now to business at hand!  Mike has gone off to see if he can quieten down the generator......what a noise.  Must be open season on Generators up here....just about everyone up here (as in the resorts/marinas) has had generator problems.  Guess I can try and drown my sorrows with a Lemon Drop Martini!  Might as well before the lemons go off :)

Below is my first attempt at videoing some of the things we see while travelling. A Videographer I am not, but with time, I am sure it will get better. They are just short clips and I hope they can make you feel like you are here with us! :0

Link - Pacific White Sided Dolphins
           Tribune Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment